Friday 14 October 2011

IS THIS FACT OR IS IT FAKE? UNUSUAL ACTIVITY CAUGHT IN 800 YEAR OLD HOUSE

Found this recent upload from a poster called, `British Paranormal` who claims the activity shown in this video was captured in the children`s playroom at Shoreham Old Hall. in Shoreham-by-Sea, England.
The camera had apparently been installed by the owner due to the room being continually disrupted and disturbed.
The poster claims the videographers are professional people and unlikely to be interested in fabricating paranormal video.
Out of curiosity, I looked for this building which must be a listed scheduled historic property, but despite  cursory checks through sources, I am as yet unable to verify that this property indeed exists
Source: British Listed Buildings .
The posters remarks are below, and as usual I`ll leave you to make your own mind up about this. It is a pity that the video is so grainy and poor quality.


`This was filmed at a house in Shoreham-by-Sea (England), called Shoreham Old Hall.

The house dates back to the 13th Century, so it is almost 800 years old. According to the story, the children's playroom kept getting trashed, so the owners of the house installed a security camera to find out what was happening.

During the video, the door, which is situated to the right of the camera opens and closes several times. Objects move in the room and the camera is interfered with.

Listen to the video carefully. The noises in the background are really bone chilling. At one point, I think I hear the words "we are not a person".

I am not sure whether this is fake or real. It could have been faked, but the couple who provided the footage are well-respected professionals who are unlikely to get involved in faking ghost videos. Watch for yourself and make your own mind up`.





Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

3 comments:

  1. It is really hard to say if it is real or not. It sounded as if someone was clearing their throat a few times. I like to say yes it is for real. buttttt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my doubts Crhis.
    Sound is very bad (have impression there is simulation)...
    When the door is moving there is someone (for me it seemse to be a woman) who is clearing her throat...
    Indeed (with headphone) I can at certain moment hear : ...we are not a .?. ...
    What kind of a ghost will say : "we" are not a "person"... I think no ghost will say : we are not a person. Their is too lot of "brainwork" here.
    If the small teddybear is falling from bed it sounds as a brick that is been smashed to the floor and seems there are carpets on the floor.
    Maybe that teddybear is related with a cord to that door. And sure there must be a recorder just at the place that bear is falling, or even that noise is a fake one... sure it's not the noise of a small teddybear falling on a carpet. That you nearly can here.
    Besides the fact I said it is a lot of "brainwork", I also have to say, that if
    I 'jump' into that video I don't have any feeling that gives me sensations in my body linked to ghostly activity.
    For me it is fake.
    And maybe it is the work of well-respected professionals... but everyone is sometimes weak for one reason or another...
    In my younger years I was surrounded with well-known respected figures... but...ooooohhhh my goshhh, you had to see that kind of people out of the limelight !
    But I do not know the people who did that investigation and I have no right to say something bad about them.
    The only thing I may say is by using my left and right brain, for me it seems to be fake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts are that if the address given is dubious then everything else must be considered questionable. All of the activity shown is fairly easy to replicate.
    Thanks for your thoughts:)

    ReplyDelete