Saturday 4 August 2012

NESSIE MONSTER CAUGHT ON CAMERA?

Source: Scottish Daily Record
AFTER spending 60 hours a week on Loch Ness for 26 years, monster hunter George Edwards, believes he finally has the best picture ever taken.
 
NESSIE hunter George Edwards waited 26 years for this moment.
But after spending 60 hours a week on Loch Ness for decades, he believes he now has the best picture ever taken of the monster.
The 60-year-old has always believed there’s something lurking beneath the water – and he says this image proves he’s been right all along.
  It shows a mysterious dark hump moving in the water towards Urquhart Castle.
George, who gives tours on his boat Nessie Hunter IV, was just about to return to the pier in Drumnadrochit after an early morning outing when he made the sighting.
He said: “It was slowly moving up the loch towards Urquhart Castle and it was a dark grey colour.
“It was a fair way from the boat, probably about half a mile away.”
He watched the object for five to 10 minutes, after which it slowly sank below the surface. George then used his vessel’s sonar to try to pick up a signal.
He said: “I hung around for a good half an hour and used the deep scanning sonar to try to pick it up but I’m afraid I had no luck at all.”
But he added: “I’m convinced I was seeing Nessie.”



Steve Feltham, who has been a Nessie hunter for 21 years, agreed yesterday that it was the best photograph he’d seen of the monster.
He said: “I think the images are fantastic — that’s the animal I’ve been looking for all this time.
“It doesn’t prove what Nessie is but it does prove what Nessie isn’t – a sturgeon.”
The fish has been put forward as one of the main theories of what creature might cause sightings.
But it has a serrated spine – and the object in George’s picture doesn’t.
George took the photo at 9am on November 2 last year with a digital camera that he always keeps on the boat. But he didn’t want to make it public until it had been analysed by experts in the US.
He said: “I did not want to mention my sighting until I was sure that I had not photographed a log or something inanimate in the water.
“I have friends in the US who have friends in the military. They had my photo analysed and they have no doubt that I photographed an animate object.
“I was really excited as I’m sure that some strange creatures are lurking in the depths of Loch Ness.
“Far too many people have been seeing them for far too long. The first recorded sighting was in 565AD and there have been thousands of eyewitness reports since then.
“All these people can’t be telling lies. And the fact the reports stretch over so many years mean there can’t just be one of them. “I’m convinced there are several monsters.”

Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment