Sunday 14 July 2013

IS THIS A GHOST LADY CAPTURED AT THE NOTORIOUS, SKIRRID INN?

Kayleigh O'Leary, 25, sent in this image she captured at Abergavenny's Skirrid Inn - but is it a ghostly apparition, or merely a trick of the light?

Ms O’Leary, from Caerphilly, took the photo with her Canon 1100 D SLR camera after 2am on June 28 at the pub which claims it is haunted by the ghost of a former worker, Fanny Price.

An archaeology graduate, she said: "It’s really weird. I went along because I like history so I wanted to be in the building. I didn’t really sense anything; I was really calm."

Ms O’Leary said: "It’s all a bit strange. I can’t really explain the photo. What looks like the arm sticks out so it can’t be a reflection off the door. I don’t think it’s a fault with the camera.


The picture in it`s orginal form

Can you see the ghost?





Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter