Saturday 5 October 2013

ANOTHER PHOTOGRAPHER CLAIMS CAPTURE OF `BIG FOOT`


This large beast is pictured stalking the woods in dramatic new photos that could prove the mythical creature is real.

The images were taken by woodsman John Stoneman just two weeks ago near Bradford, Pennsylvania, USA.

Keen hiker John spotted the seven-foot-tall beast just yards from a main road through trees in Kinzua State Park.

John, 57, had been returning from the Kinzua Bridge Fall Festival with his girlfriend when the pair spotted the mysterious shape moving in the forest.

John quickly grabbed his camera and fired off these amazing shots as they slowed the car down and edged along the road.

Traffic backing-up behind his vehicle forced John to move on but not before he got what he believes is some of the best evidence yet of the existence of the legendary North American creature.

John, from Bradford, PA, said: "I'm a sceptic myself, I'm not a believer, but this was not a bear and you can see fur on it.

"It's wider at the shoulders and tapers down whereas a bear is bigger in the middle and stands differently with its paws out, this was standing like a man, like a bigfoot.

"At first some people have discredited it and said it's just a root ball at the bottom of a fallen tree, but I've been back to the exact spot and there is no root ball there.


"We do have black bears, but they are considerably smaller than this, it was standing about seven-foot tall."

The day before the sighting John said there had been a 'bigfoot calling contest' organised as part of the bridge festival - an event held annually in the area to commemorate an old viaduct destroyed by a tornado.

He said: "This was 200 yards from the road, it was too narrow for me to be able to pull over without stopping traffic but I got as many pictures as I could.

"I actually dropped the camera casing so I couldn't see what I had got until I got home and put them on my computer, I was surprised at what I saw.

"I looks more like a bigfoot than anything else, I've already had organisations asking me to send them copies for verification."

John - who is a member of the local outdoor pursuits group Allegheny Outdoor Adventures - said he had never seen anything like it in the woods before.

He said: "This area is known for bigfoot sightings but this is the first time I have seen anything like this, I am in the woods every week, I hunt and go hiking.

"I went back to the exact spot where it had been and there was nothing there, just years and years of leaves on the floor."

Bigfoot, also known as sasquatch, is the name given to an ape-like creature that some people believe inhabits forests, mainly in the Pacific Northwest region of North America.

Bigfoot is usually described as a large, hairy, bipedal humanoid.

In 1951 American Eric Shipton photographed what he described as a Yeti footprint beginning a spate of 'sightings' and print finds throughout the 20th and 21st century.

Source: DailyExpress

My View:

What we have here to see is nothing more than a badly taken photograph which remains out of focus, and barely visible amongst the scrub. It`s interesting that the area has had lots of `sightings` by people who wouldn`t know a Big Foot from a Bear, and the area is populated with large and small black shaggy bears. 

The average height (standing) for this species is up to 6` tall. Quite a sizeable presence if you saw one standing among the tree`s at a distance. More rarely, bigger specimens have been shot which range even taller than the average. The statement from the photographer regarding bears isn't quite correct on the issue of size.

To me we are actually looking at what looks to be a bear standing raised or semi raised as in the below photograph.
But that`s my opinion based upon entirely upon what I can see, and more importantly perhaps, not what I imagine. Still, it sells newspapers..



Big Foot or a bear. You decide..

Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment